If people don’t know who you are, they tend to guess—and they usually guess wrong. There are over 12 million people living in Pennsylvania. Only one in 750 is an Adventist. Millions don’t have any idea who Seventh-day Adventists are, and many are guessing. In addition to sharing news and information within our churches and promoting conference-wide initiatives, the goal of the communication department is to assist local churches in connecting with their community.
- Seminars at conference events as well as, on-site seminars that assist the local church in connecting with the community
- Making a Difference Newsletter, sent monthly to local churches
- Pennsylvania Pen, Columbia Union Visitor http://www.columbiaunion.org/
- Promotional videos, brochures and materials
- Mission videos
- Website assistance for churches and schools
- Sharing news and events via our Conference Facebook page
Submit a story for our newsletters and website to email@example.com.