Please note that due to a lack of registrations by the August 15 deadline, the women's retreat scheduled for September has been cancelled.
The purpose of the Women's Ministries is to lift up Jesus Christ and to encourage women to grow in their relationship with God and understanding of His love through the value He gives them. As we are impacted by this deeper relationship with Christ, we will share Him with our family, friends, church, and community.
- Real Beauty, Real Friends, Real You, and Real Love materials for teen seminars/outreach events. Everything you need to plan and hold a one-day or multi-day conference designed just for teens on issues that impact their lives.
- "Strengthening Your Church Through Women's Ministries" -- A practical and easy guide for local women's ministries directors who are building and growing a program that nurtures and cares for their local church and reaches out to their community.
- "Growing...Changing...Becoming...all that God intended" —A Women's Ministries Manual for those just starting out or who are looking for new ideas.
- "Prayer and Love Saves" —a syllabus containing everything you need to hold a seminar which will encourage parents of children who have wandered from God and the Church.
- "How to Start a Women's Ministries Program" —by Ramona Perez Greek, Ph.D.
- "Guide to Women's Health" —a syllabus with presentation disks for presenting a wellness program for women. Comes with everything you need including followup programs.
- "Women's Ministries Evangelism Manual" written for women by women. Women think differently than men. They build relationships differently. They even preach differently. This manual takes all those things into account and helps women share the love of Jesus with others.
- "Christian Living From A to Z: A Bible Study Project for Women's Groups" is an interactive resource allowing you to combine Bible study with scrapbooking -- a very popular craft/hobby currently.
- "Heart Call" is the very important and very popular ministry of reclaiming women who "are taking a break" from church. With seven easy steps and many resources, this program is an easy process for building friendships with missing members and drawing them back to church and God.
- "Quick Start Guide to Women's Ministries" is available in both Spanish and English.