In 2020 the Pennsylvania Conference planned the biggest initiative we’ve ever attempted to Reach Everyone, Everywhere with the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal was to have 120 churches, small groups, church plants all across the Pennsylvania Conference conducting evangelistic meetings at the same time—120 in 2020. COVID impacted those plans. While we were not able to hold 120 in-person meetings this past fall, evangelism still happened. Virtual and in-person meetings were held throughout the year. Hundreds of people came to know Jesus and the Adventist message.
120 in 2021 is the next step in our strategic initiative designed to reach everyone, everywhere throughout Pennsylvania with gospel preaching that will help lead them to a saving relationship with Christ. We are inviting members to unite together to help fulfill the mission.
United together to fulfill the mission will have several advantages:
- Shared advertisement and promotion through Facebook ads, social media, billboards, television, radio and newspapers
- Partnership with SermonView Marketing, Seminars Unlimited and It Is Written
- Conference subsidies totaling thousands of dollars to help the local churches financially
To do this, we need your help! We need Total Member Involvement to pull this off.
What can you do?
- Pray for 120 in 2021
- Talk to your pastor and say “Pastor, we want to know more about the 120 in 2021 Conference-wide initiative”
- Conduct an evangelistic meeting in your area
- Contact us to speak at a location across the four regions
Everything you will need to do for your meetings will be provided – professionally done PowerPoint slides from It Is Written; training sessions on the material, coaching and mentoring throughout the year.
“Ellen White writes in Christ’s Object Lessons, He (God) longs to have you reach after Him by faith. He longs to have you expect great things from Him,” Lillian Torres, assistant evangelism director shares. “In 2021, we are reaching after Him by faith, expecting great things to happen as we commit to prayer and desiring His will to be accomplished.”