The Adventurer program is designed to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ in today’s world.
The mission of the Adventurer Club ministry is to serve an intercultural community of children from pre-kindergarten through fourth grade and their parents or guardians and assist Adventurer families in growing as followers of Jesus. Adventurers are a scout-like church-based for Pre-K (age 4) – fourth grade young people. Our sister organization for those in grades 5-12 is Pathfinders.
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills, and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and othe primary care-givers will become more confident and effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
The Adventurer Club ministry provides fun and creative ways for children:
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others; and
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
The North American Division Adventurer program serves an intercultural community of children from pre-K (age 4) – fourth grade and their parents and care-givers through a holistic ministry.
The purpose of the program is to support parents and care-givers in leading and encouraging their children in a growing, joyful love relationship with Jesus Christ.
It offers instructional curriculum, family enrichment, supplementary resources, and volunteer training from within the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy.
The Adventurer program should work to fulfill the gospel commission (Matthew 28:18-20) and depends on the support of a congregation strong in mission and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Beginning of the year forms. This needs to be completed on an annual basis. Please complete the following forms and submit no later than September 30:
Forms to be used within your club:
Forms to be submitted each month by the 15th of the following month:
Form due October 15:
Forms due November 30:
Form due no later than May 31:
Forms due no later than June 15:
Volunteer Background Checks
The Pennsylvania Conference is committed to Children’s Ministries and the protection of children in all aspects of ministry in churches and schools.