For those who are familiar with “Pathfinders” it conjures up images of marching, camping, curious hobbies, bugs, and bats. Enlarging their windows on the world and building a relationship with God are the dual objectives of this club ministry, which is designed for youth ages 10-15. With nearly 2 million members around the world, this Seventh-day Adventist Church-sponsored ministry accepts any youth who promises to abide by the Pathfinder Pledge and Law regardless of their church affiliation.
WHAT WE OFFER
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with honor patches given for successful completion of those specified honors.
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member! While many school classrooms have 10-30 students per teacher, Pathfinders offers AT LEAST a 1 staff member to every 5 Pathfinder ratio!
Beginning of year forms. These need to be completed on an annual basis. Please complete the following forms and submit no later than September 30:
Forms to be used within your club:
- Member Application Form
- Health Record
- Parental Consent Form
- Media Release
- Project of the Year Information
- School Excuse Letter
Forms to be submitted each month by the 15th:
Due on October 15:
Due on November 30:
Due on December 30:
Due on May 31:
Due on June 15:
The Pennsylvania Conference is committed to Children’s Ministries and the protection of children in all aspects of ministry in churches and schools.
Experience the story of Moses in an amazing way at the 2024 International Pathfinder Camporee, “Believe the Promise,” being held in Gillette, Wyoming.