The Keystone Cabins are down the road from campus in Camp Keystone. Each cabin has eight bunk beds and electricity. Bathhouse in Camp Keystone.
- A completed application with payment in full is required for all reservations.
- We regret that we are unable to provide wheelchairs and other equipment for the disabled.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to stay overnight at any of the camp meeting facilities unless accompanied by an adult. Please include all names and ages of children staying with you. Download the children/teen registration/permission form to complete and bring with you.
- NO PETS are allowed on campus, in the dorms, or in any camping area. Names of local kennels will be provided in your confirmation packet
- Use of microwaves, air conditioners, and other electrical appliances are PROHIBITED in all facilities due to the lack of adequate electricity.
Note: A $20 refundable key deposit of $20.00 is included in the cost of registration.