Bring your RV and park at the top of Grove City in the woods, just past the tents for a day or two but not the entire camp meeting. 30-amp electricity and water/sewer hookups. Bathhouse in Grove City. Walk through the woods and across the street and you are on campus.
- A completed application with payment in full is required for all reservations.
- We regret that we are unable to provide wheelchairs and other equipment for the disabled.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to stay overnight at any of the camp meeting facilities unless accompanied by an adult. Please include all names/ages of children/teens attending with you. Download a children/youth registration and permission form to complete and bring with you.
- NO PETS are allowed on campus, in the dorms, or in any camping area. Names of local kennels will be provided in your confirmation packet.
- Use of microwaves, air conditioners, and other electrical appliances are PROHIBITED in all facilities due to the lack of adequate electricity. THIS INCLUDES ALL RECREATIONAL VEHICLES PARKED IN KEYSTONE WITH 20-AMP SERVICE. (Exception: Grove City trailer sites, as they all have 30-amp service.)