Set up your own personal tent in the field outside the Boys’ Dorm. 20-amp and water hookup.
- A completed application with payment in full is required for all reservations.
- We regret that we are unable to provide wheelchairs and other equipment for the disabled.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to stay overnight at any of the camp meeting facilities unless accompanied by an adult. Please provide name and ages of all children/teens staying with you. A children’s registration form is also available on our site so you can print and bring the completed form to camp meeting with you.
- NO PETS are allowed in the campgrounds or in the camping areas. Names of local kennels will be provided in your confirmation packet.
- Use of microwaves, air conditioners, and other electrical appliances are PROHIBITED in all facilities due to the lack of adequate electricity.